More Occupy Fresno arrests made overnight
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County Sheriff's Deputies arrested fewer Occupy Fresno protestors on Wednesday morning.
They say seven protestors refused to leave Courthouse Park, so deputies took them into custody around midnight.
Deputies have made arrests at Courthouse Park for four straight days.
Protestors outside the park boundaries have been left alone and return to the gazebo area once the curfew ends at 6 a.m.
occupy wall street, fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, local
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low