Build a gingerbread house, help a charity
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A workshop in Clovis is helping the Valley bring back the housing boom in a different way.
You can enjoy building a home by using cookies instead of wood and dry wall while helping out local charities at the same time.
The cost starts at $30 to make one, and all the supplies are included.
You can even enter your house in a competition.
The Gingerbread House Workshop is located on the west side of Sierra Vista Mall near Kohl's.
The money raised will benefit various community organizations in Clovis.
clovis, fresno county, holiday, local, tommy tran
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Madera County
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified