Occupy Fresno arrests continue
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- More Occupy Fresno protesters have been arrested, even though some of them were outside the boundaries of Courthouse Park.
Eleven people were taken into custody just after midnight on Thursday morning.
A county ordinance bans anyone from being inside courthouse park from midnight to 6 a.m.
Deputies say they issued several warnings overnight to the protesters who were inside the park.
Demonstrators then moved off park grounds, but were still arrested.
Deputies have been arresting protesters on a nightly basis since Sunday.
fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, occupy wall street, local
- 2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region