Occupy Fresno arrests continue
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- More Occupy Fresno protesters have been arrested, even though some of them were outside the boundaries of Courthouse Park.
Eleven people were taken into custody just after midnight on Thursday morning.
A county ordinance bans anyone from being inside courthouse park from midnight to 6 a.m.
Deputies say they issued several warnings overnight to the protesters who were inside the park.
Demonstrators then moved off park grounds, but were still arrested.
Deputies have been arresting protesters on a nightly basis since Sunday.
fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, occupy wall street, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos