Occupy Fresno arrests continue
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- More Occupy Fresno protesters have been arrested, even though some of them were outside the boundaries of Courthouse Park.
Eleven people were taken into custody just after midnight on Thursday morning.
A county ordinance bans anyone from being inside courthouse park from midnight to 6 a.m.
Deputies say they issued several warnings overnight to the protesters who were inside the park.
Demonstrators then moved off park grounds, but were still arrested.
Deputies have been arresting protesters on a nightly basis since Sunday.
fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, occupy wall street, local
- Medical examiner: 24 dead in Oklahoma twister 1 min ago
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Asparagus demand goes up as supply shrinks 39 min ago
- California cherry harvest begins 37 min ago
- California sheep ranchers face high costs, competition 33 min ago
- Tower District crimes attacked head-on
- Valley Works: Educational partnership providing opportunities
- FPU hopes Wilson is answer for women's hoops
- Experts say warm spring means more bugs
- Valley gets cutting-edge way to treat skin blemishes
- Search for new Fresno State president wrapping up
- Fowler High School holds college signing day
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos