Police search ends at Tulare shopping complex; one arrested
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An Exeter man is now in jail for the attempted burglary of a Tulare shopping center. Police have arrested 31 year old Michael Bradsteen. Police say Bradsteen tried to steal from the Tulare Pavillion Shopping Center.
Police got the call at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday morning. They say a store employee heading to work saw Bradsteen inside the store. Investigators say Bradsteen escaped into the building's attic. Investigators say Bradsteen was able to move from store to store, through the building's attic. The search lasted for four hours and shut down parts of the popular shopping area.
Ony Harper has lived in Tulare for more than 20 years. Harper was shaken by the attempted burglary. He said, "If this had happened at any other time during the day, the shop would have been full."
No one was hurt in the search. Police say Bradsteen will be charged with two counts of burglary.
burglary, standoff, crimetracker, tulare, tulare county, local
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say 2 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Electricity problems hit Fresno Co. Sheriff's Office 48 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building