Veterans Day wedding in Downtown Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The streets of Downtown Fresno were lined with thousands of spectators who showed up for the 92nd Annual Veterans Day Parade.
Fresno State's marching band started off the tribute. In all 26 bands took part. This year the U.S. Army served as honorary grand marshal for the parade. Nine-thousand war veterans participated.
Ben and Char got married Friday at the Holiday Inn Downtown Fresno. Both of them are from Fresno and are currently serving in the Army. The man who married them -- Ben's father Larry -- is a Marine.
Congratulations to Ben and Char Vanzant on their special Veterans Day wedding.
holiday, fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, local
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes
- Costly headphone disappoints
- 2 arrested in Tulare Co for allegedly shooting man several times
- 4 displaced after Central Fresno house fire
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Rain could pose threat to Valley orange crops
- Toys for Tots Marathon Weekend 2013
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004