Veterans Day wedding in Downtown Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The streets of Downtown Fresno were lined with thousands of spectators who showed up for the 92nd Annual Veterans Day Parade.
Fresno State's marching band started off the tribute. In all 26 bands took part. This year the U.S. Army served as honorary grand marshal for the parade. Nine-thousand war veterans participated.
Ben and Char got married Friday at the Holiday Inn Downtown Fresno. Both of them are from Fresno and are currently serving in the Army. The man who married them -- Ben's father Larry -- is a Marine.
Congratulations to Ben and Char Vanzant on their special Veterans Day wedding.
holiday, fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, local
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 34 min ago
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF 34 min ago
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases 32 min ago
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
32 min ago
- Traffic flowing through "Braided Ramps"
47 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos