Natural gas release planned for W. Fresno Co.
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- People living in western Fresno County may notice the smell of natural gas on Monday morning.
PG&E will begin releasing natural gas in the area of Kamm Ave. and Interstate 5.
The release will allow construction crews to safely work on a pipeline.
PG&E officials say the release will begin at 10 a.m. and will last about 90 minutes.
No customers should have any interruption in their service.
fresno, fresno county, pg&e, local
- Earthquake shakes parts of the Central Valley
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- How to make Christmas cookies and cocktails
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Son sought in beating of parents in Fresno
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Accuweather Forecast
3 min ago