Natural gas release planned for W. Fresno Co.
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- People living in western Fresno County may notice the smell of natural gas on Monday morning.
PG&E will begin releasing natural gas in the area of Kamm Ave. and Interstate 5.
The release will allow construction crews to safely work on a pipeline.
PG&E officials say the release will begin at 10 a.m. and will last about 90 minutes.
No customers should have any interruption in their service.
fresno, fresno county, pg&e, local
- Oil slicks spotted in hunt for jet with 239 aboard 58 min ago
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos