Westamerica Bank in Clovis robbed, suspects use AT&T vehicle
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Clovis Police are hoping surveillance photos will help them find the man who robbed a bank and then took off in an AT&T vehicle.
The pictures are taken by bank security cameras. The hold up happened at the Westamerica bank at Clovis Avenue and Shaw -- in Clovis around four o'clock Monday afternoon.
Witnesses say the man approached a teller and handed her a note saying he had a gun. He then left the bank in a 1992 Dodge Stratus. The car had AT&T logo on the driver's side.
Janet Stoll-Lee with the Clovis Police Department said, "It's also believed to be a stolen vehicle. He apparently got into the vehicle and drove eastbound on Clovis, pardon me, eastbound on Shaw Avenue, and they believe he went southbound on Clovis."
AT&T told Clovis Police that the vehicle was stolen from the central office on east Ashlan in Fresno. The vehicle was reported stolen last week.
crimetracker, robbery, clovis, fresno county, clovis police department, local
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
- Good Sports: Bulldogs in the Kitchen
- Grass fire contained in Fresno County
- Made in the Valley: Top O' The Morn Farms
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos