Exeter man finds homemade bomb in backyard
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A homemade bomb was found in the backyard of a South Valley home.
Exeter Police said a man called Tuesday afternoon complaining someone was dumping trash in his backyard on the 1400 block of Willow in Exeter.
Police say they spotted a suspicious device and called the Tulare County Bomb Squad. They used a robot to examine the device.
The disposal team destroyed the device which they say was a bomb with an unknown accelerant.
exeter, tulare county, local
- Two killed in shooting near Exeter 6 min ago
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Combat vehicles in east Ukraine fly Russian flag
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"