WANTED: William "Billy" Davis, for financial elder abuse, burglary
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man wanted for taking money from elderly people is also suspected of stealing from a stranger.
Investigators are looking for 32-year-old William "Billy" Davis. He's accused of burglary and financial elder abuse.
Detectives say Davis showed up at a home in Fresno County and asked the homeowner to use the phone, because someone broke into his car.
The homeowner was later contacted by his credit card company about several suspicious transactions. That's when he discovered his wallet and other items were missing.
Anyone with information about Davis' whereabouts is asked to call the Fresno County Sheriff's Department.
fresno county sheriff department, fresno county, fresno, crimetracker, local
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather
- Three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- 2 arrested on sex trafficking charges
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Fresno burglary suspect arrested in Central Fresno
- 3 arrested for mail theft in Madera