WANTED: William "Billy" Davis, for financial elder abuse, burglary
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man wanted for taking money from elderly people is also suspected of stealing from a stranger.
Investigators are looking for 32-year-old William "Billy" Davis. He's accused of burglary and financial elder abuse.
Detectives say Davis showed up at a home in Fresno County and asked the homeowner to use the phone, because someone broke into his car.
The homeowner was later contacted by his credit card company about several suspicious transactions. That's when he discovered his wallet and other items were missing.
Anyone with information about Davis' whereabouts is asked to call the Fresno County Sheriff's Department.
fresno county sheriff department, fresno county, fresno, crimetracker, local
- Mariposa fire evacuees are heading home
- Brian Calhoun pleads not guilty in student attack
- Fresno City Manager Mark Scott resigns
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Panel restores some pay for California lawmakers, governor
- Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Porterville to vote on gay pride proclamation
- Dave Chappelle is back with new Funny or Die tour
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno Co 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks