WANTED: William "Billy" Davis, for financial elder abuse, burglary
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man wanted for taking money from elderly people is also suspected of stealing from a stranger.
Investigators are looking for 32-year-old William "Billy" Davis. He's accused of burglary and financial elder abuse.
Detectives say Davis showed up at a home in Fresno County and asked the homeowner to use the phone, because someone broke into his car.
The homeowner was later contacted by his credit card company about several suspicious transactions. That's when he discovered his wallet and other items were missing.
Anyone with information about Davis' whereabouts is asked to call the Fresno County Sheriff's Department.
fresno county sheriff department, fresno county, fresno, crimetracker, local
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Consumer Reports: Skip extended car warranties
- Diamond 'Dogs swept by New Mexico
- 'Dogs women's, men's hoops set for postseason
- Oprah Winfrey to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos