City of Fresno Christmas Tree erected at City Hall
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Volunteers are making sure the City of Fresno has a Christmas Tree.
The tree was brought to City Hall Sunday morning. It was cut yesterday near Shaver Lake.
City employees volunteered their time and labor to get the tree cut. They plan to donate more time to get the tree decorated.
There was no municipal Christmas Tree in 2009 because of budget cutbacks, so last year employees volunteered their time to make sure the city had one.
The Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony is on December 10th.
christmas, holiday, fresno downtown, fresno, fresno county, local
- Fresno woman says Covered California "saved her life" 57 min ago
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Lemoore considers tough water rules 24 min ago
- Suspicious bags found by Boston Marathon scene
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Tulare County-based drug smuggling ring busted
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Photos: Blood Moon seen across Valley skies
- Man rushes past security at Fresno airport
- Photos: Tax Day deals and freebies
- Drivers in California crash had clean records