City of Fresno Christmas Tree erected at City Hall
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Volunteers are making sure the City of Fresno has a Christmas Tree.
The tree was brought to City Hall Sunday morning. It was cut yesterday near Shaver Lake.
City employees volunteered their time and labor to get the tree cut. They plan to donate more time to get the tree decorated.
There was no municipal Christmas Tree in 2009 because of budget cutbacks, so last year employees volunteered their time to make sure the city had one.
The Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony is on December 10th.
christmas, holiday, fresno downtown, fresno, fresno county, local
- Senate panel approves immigration bill 21 min ago
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado
- Jodi Arias asks for life in prison
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Xbox One to go on sale in late 2013
- ESPN layoffs are the latest in a series of Disney cuts
- State senate special election approaching
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley
- Photos: Aftermath of deadly tornadoes
- Madera County fire nearly contained
- Asparagus demand goes up as supply shrinks
- California cherry harvest begins
- California sheep ranchers face high costs, competition