City of Fresno Christmas Tree erected at City Hall
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Volunteers are making sure the City of Fresno has a Christmas Tree.
The tree was brought to City Hall Sunday morning. It was cut yesterday near Shaver Lake.
City employees volunteered their time and labor to get the tree cut. They plan to donate more time to get the tree decorated.
There was no municipal Christmas Tree in 2009 because of budget cutbacks, so last year employees volunteered their time to make sure the city had one.
The Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony is on December 10th.
christmas, holiday, fresno downtown, fresno, fresno county, local
- The Red Wave hits the road 41 min ago
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl game losing streak 58 min ago
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room fight
- Wheels of Hope awards Valley family a new car
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Bulldog Cadillac greats Fresno State fans...
48 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos