No injuries in shooting near Bulldog Stadium
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police are investigating several shootings that happened in northeast Fresno Saturday evening, near Bulldog Stadium.
Police say shell casings were found at four locations around the stadium.
They blocked off Millbrook between Barstow and Bulldog, and Bulldog between Millbrook and Cedar, for their investigation.
Witnesses said the suspect was shooting from a moving car while thousands of Fresno State fans were inside the stadium.
Investigators do not believe there was a specific target, and there were no injuries.
Both Millbrook and Bulldog were closed Saturday evening, but police said they planned to have the roads reopened before the end of the game.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northeast, shooting, local
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident 51 min ago
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Unemployment rises to 6.7 percent in February 59 min ago
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Con man steals millions from elderly
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Photos: 16th-century 'rocket cat' weaponry pictures
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor