Fresno County fatal stabbing victim ID'd
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The sheriff's office has identified the young man stabbed to death Thursday - near Church and Martin Luther King in Fresno County.
Investigators say the victim is sixteen-year old Jose Luis Calderon, 16, of Fresno.
Authorities believe two other young people are responsible for the teen's death. They think several people in the area may have witnessed the homicide -- and they're asking the public to call with any information about this crime.
crimetracker, stabbing, murder, fresno, fresno county, fresno county sheriff department, local
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Fire Safety