Teen charged as adult in Thanksgiving Day shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Valley teen accused of shooting a 91-year-old woman on Thanksgiving Day has been charged as an adult.
Marcella Miller was shot in the face nearly two weeks ago, in the San Joaquin home she shares with her daughter.
Investigators say Oscar Soto, 17, is responsible for shooting Miller. Action News is revealing his name because he's being charged as an adult.
Detectives believe Soto broke into Miller's home through a window and shot her in the face. Soto's mother was also arrested on accessory charges. Both will be in court Wednesday.
Marcella Miller was last listed in good condition at Community Regional Medical Center.
san joaquin, shooting, home invasion, crimetracker, fresno county, local
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos