Downtown Fresno WinterFest preparing to kick off
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Downtown Fresno is getting into the holiday spirit. The first-ever WinterFest starts Saturday.
The celebration will feature five activity locations just within a few blocks from each other, starting at 10 a.m.
ABC30 is a proud sponsor of the event.
A whole host of activities will be taking place on Saturday, among them the tree lighting ceremony at City Hall. Action News anchor Margot Kim will be on hand to help Mayor Ashley Swearengin flip the switch on the tree.
The one-day event is expected to bring thousands of people to Downtown Fresno.
Visitors will need a passport to get around to all the events. More information can be found under our "See it on TV" section, or by visiting the related link above.
fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, local, linda mumma
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well 20 min ago
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered