Downtown Fresno WinterFest preparing to kick off
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Downtown Fresno is getting into the holiday spirit. The first-ever WinterFest starts Saturday.
The celebration will feature five activity locations just within a few blocks from each other, starting at 10 a.m.
ABC30 is a proud sponsor of the event.
A whole host of activities will be taking place on Saturday, among them the tree lighting ceremony at City Hall. Action News anchor Margot Kim will be on hand to help Mayor Ashley Swearengin flip the switch on the tree.
The one-day event is expected to bring thousands of people to Downtown Fresno.
Visitors will need a passport to get around to all the events. More information can be found under our "See it on TV" section, or by visiting the related link above.
fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, local, linda mumma
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US 37 min ago
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos