Arrest made in Fresno murder from 5 years ago
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities announce the arrest of a suspect in a 5-year-old murder case in Fresno.
Nath Ouch, a 20-year-old pregnant woman was killed in what authorities called a gang shooting back in February of 2006. The district attorney says a 27-year-old man is now in custody for that shooting.
Jose Angel Perez was arrested in Mexico and brought back to Fresno to answer for the shooting.
Ouch and her unborn child were both killed. Six other defendants pleaded guilty to their role in the case.
Perez is now being held in the Fresno County jail.
murder, crimetracker, fresno, fresno county, shooting, gang, local
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe