Arrest made in Fresno murder from 5 years ago
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities announce the arrest of a suspect in a 5-year-old murder case in Fresno.
Nath Ouch, a 20-year-old pregnant woman was killed in what authorities called a gang shooting back in February of 2006. The district attorney says a 27-year-old man is now in custody for that shooting.
Jose Angel Perez was arrested in Mexico and brought back to Fresno to answer for the shooting.
Ouch and her unborn child were both killed. Six other defendants pleaded guilty to their role in the case.
Perez is now being held in the Fresno County jail.
murder, crimetracker, fresno, fresno county, shooting, gang, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos