Fresno girl gets her wish
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno girl battling a brain tumor had a special wish granted on Friday.
The Make-A-Wish Foundation and Macy's partnered up to celebrate 12-year-old Shaya Norman. Her wish for a shopping spree came true. The little girl shopped for clothes and got a new iPad.
She has dealt with multiple hospitalizations since being diagnosed with the tumor earlier this year.
"This was really nice of everybody to do this and I'm happy that everybody came," said Shaya Norman.
As part of her special day, Shaya also enjoyed one of her favorite sweet treats: cupcakes. And the staff at Macy's gave her a make-up lesson.
charity, fresno northeast, fresno northwest, fresno, fresno county, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting 22 min ago
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard 17 min ago
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Near drownings on the rise
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals 20 min ago
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved...
29 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos