Clovis rockers help gather donations for the needy
CLOVIS, Calif. (KFSN) -- Valley rock fans came together to help families in need Sunday during a "Rock The Lot" event in Clovis.
Several bands performed at the Sierra Vista Mall Park as charities collected food, toys, and cash donations that will help families this holiday season.
The Rock the Lot event was sponsored by Fresno radio station 105.1 The Blaze to provide a one stop shop for giving this holiday season.
"People are out shopping. While they're out, if they're donating, they can pick up an extra toy for the kids or bring a couple of canned food items," said Dan Thomas.
Organizations like the Marjorie Mason Center, Community Food Bank, and Toys For Tots had booths at the event.
If you'd like to help, there's still time to donate to Toys For Tots. Click here for more information.
charity, clovis, fresno county, local
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital 3 min ago
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water use 11 min ago
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos