Child ejected from car in Tulare Co rollover crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley five-year-old was ejected from an S.U.V. driven by his mother when she crashed her vehicle outside the City of Tulare.
Investigators say 29-year-old Cindy Lopez was driving North on Spacer near Avenue 200 when she lost control of her S.U.V. The vehicle flipped it over and her five-year-old child was ejected from vehicle.
The child was rushed to Community Regional Medical Center in Fresno. Lopez and three other children received minor injuries. The California Highway Patrol said the five-year-old was wearing a seatbelt, but should have been in a car seat.
The condition of the child is not know.
accident, tipton, woodville, tulare, tulare county, local
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- 2 arrested on sex trafficking charges
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Fresno burglary suspect arrested in Central Fresno
- 3 arrested for mail theft in Madera
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- US unemployment falls from 7.3 to 7 percent
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Closing arguments in murder trial against paralegal
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Fire Safety