Child ejected from car in Tulare Co rollover crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley five-year-old was ejected from an S.U.V. driven by his mother when she crashed her vehicle outside the City of Tulare.
Investigators say 29-year-old Cindy Lopez was driving North on Spacer near Avenue 200 when she lost control of her S.U.V. The vehicle flipped it over and her five-year-old child was ejected from vehicle.
The child was rushed to Community Regional Medical Center in Fresno. Lopez and three other children received minor injuries. The California Highway Patrol said the five-year-old was wearing a seatbelt, but should have been in a car seat.
The condition of the child is not know.
accident, tipton, woodville, tulare, tulare county, local
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy