N. Valley mother and son sentenced in murder case
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A North Valley mother and son have been sentenced for their involvement in a murder case.
Erick Hernandez Camarillo and Laura Hernandez accepted plea deals in the murder case of Alberto Macias, a father and husband, in a scheme to collect life insurance.
One of the attorneys present at the sentencing made an unusual request before the court adjourned.
dos palos, merced county, murder, homicide, local
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions
- Musical mavericks make waves
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Accuweather Forecast
2 min ago