N. Valley mother and son sentenced in murder case
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A North Valley mother and son have been sentenced for their involvement in a murder case.
Erick Hernandez Camarillo and Laura Hernandez accepted plea deals in the murder case of Alberto Macias, a father and husband, in a scheme to collect life insurance.
One of the attorneys present at the sentencing made an unusual request before the court adjourned.
dos palos, merced county, murder, homicide, local
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms 34 min ago
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather 52 min ago
- History of snow in Fresno and Porterville 45 min ago
- Madera man accused of murder faces unique circumstances
- Good Sports: Coach Mark Rogers
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather
- Three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- Valley utility workers gear up for...
55 min ago
- Sanger citrus grower combat freezing...
34 min ago
- History of snow in Fresno
39 min ago