4 suspects arrested for 2 Merced Co burglaries
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Merced County Sheriff Deputies arrested four people who they say are linked to two burglaries in the Gustine area.
Deputies say 20-year-old Manuel Viera and 32-year-old Roberto Martinez are suspected of stealing electronics, flat screen televisions, and video game consoles on December fourth. Similar items were stolen from another location on December 10th.
Authorities located the two men at a home in Gustine where they also found about 95-percent of the stolen property.
A 16-year old and 17-year old were also arrested for the crimes.
burglary, gustine, los banos, merced county, local
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos