4 suspects arrested for 2 Merced Co burglaries
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Merced County Sheriff Deputies arrested four people who they say are linked to two burglaries in the Gustine area.
Deputies say 20-year-old Manuel Viera and 32-year-old Roberto Martinez are suspected of stealing electronics, flat screen televisions, and video game consoles on December fourth. Similar items were stolen from another location on December 10th.
Authorities located the two men at a home in Gustine where they also found about 95-percent of the stolen property.
A 16-year old and 17-year old were also arrested for the crimes.
burglary, gustine, los banos, merced county, local
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- Search continues for Tulare County OIS suspect
- Drop in Valley flu cases
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos