Police investigating N.E. Fresno home invasion robbery
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are investigating a home invasion that took place in Northeast Fresno Monday night.
They say a robber tied up a 79-year-old man.
The home invasion happened around 9:15 Monday night, on Shaw near Jackson.
Police say the man was in the house with another person. When that person left the home, a door was left open.
Investigators say the robber was able to come into the home and then forced the victim into a back bedroom, where his hands were tied.
Police say the robber took off with some property, but the victim wasn't seriously injured.
crimetracker, fresno, fresno county, fresno northeast, home invasion, local
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park 33 min ago
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- 2 arrested on sex trafficking charges
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Fresno burglary suspect arrested in Central Fresno
- 3 arrested for mail theft in Madera
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- US unemployment falls from 7.3 to 7 percent
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River...
33 min ago
- Toys for Tots marathon weekend 2013-Video 1...
49 min ago
- Toys for Tots marathon weekend 2013-Video 2...
34 min ago