Police investigating N.E. Fresno home invasion robbery
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are investigating a home invasion that took place in Northeast Fresno Monday night.
They say a robber tied up a 79-year-old man.
The home invasion happened around 9:15 Monday night, on Shaw near Jackson.
Police say the man was in the house with another person. When that person left the home, a door was left open.
Investigators say the robber was able to come into the home and then forced the victim into a back bedroom, where his hands were tied.
Police say the robber took off with some property, but the victim wasn't seriously injured.
crimetracker, fresno, fresno county, fresno northeast, home invasion, local
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery 36 min ago
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88 10 min ago
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies