Mom accused of placing baby in the trash gets visits
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley mom accused of placing her newborn in a trash can, now has unsupervised visitation rights to one of her other children.
Danielle Downing appeared in a Visalia courtroom Thursday afternoon for the custody hearing of her three-year-old son.
In October, Farmersville Police discovered a dead baby in a trash can at her house. Police say the newborn baby girl was Downing's.
Downing has not been charged with any crime and police say they have no update to the investigation.
Downing's ex-boyfriend, Jeremy Estes, has full custody of their three-year-old boy.
farmersville, tulare county, court, crimetracker, local
- SW Fresno crash leaves multiple people injured 5 min ago
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Trevor Bishop charged with murder in child death
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- Chef Shayna's Irish favorites
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man who woke up inside body bag dies
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal