One injured in Southeast Fresno home invasion
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police are investigating a home invasion robbery that left one person injured in Southeast Fresno.
It happened just before 9:30 a.m. Thursday on Kaviland near Peach. Fresno Police say four people, including two children, were inside the home when two men came in with guns. Police say one of the robbers hit one of the people in the head. He was taken to the hospital for treatment.
Police say the suspects got away in a 2000 to 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer. A small amount of medical marijuana was found in the home but it isn't clear if that is why the home was targeted.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for more on this story.
home invasion, robbery, medical marijuana, fresno southeast, fresno, fresno county, local
- Tulare Police Chief Arrested 9 min ago
- Obama: Sanctions show costs to Russia on Crimea
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Sonic robbed at gunpoint in Clovis
- Large fire burns abandoned home in Central Fresno
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos