One injured in Southeast Fresno home invasion
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police are investigating a home invasion robbery that left one person injured in Southeast Fresno.
It happened just before 9:30 a.m. Thursday on Kaviland near Peach. Fresno Police say four people, including two children, were inside the home when two men came in with guns. Police say one of the robbers hit one of the people in the head. He was taken to the hospital for treatment.
Police say the suspects got away in a 2000 to 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer. A small amount of medical marijuana was found in the home but it isn't clear if that is why the home was targeted.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for more on this story.
home invasion, robbery, medical marijuana, fresno southeast, fresno, fresno county, local
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles 47 min ago
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Parlier students get iPad Airs 37 min ago
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Proposition 30 allows Parlier students to...
38 min ago
- Madera family files claim against city of...
34 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos