Teen recovering after crash in Fresno County
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A teenager is recovering after crashing his car in Fresno County.
The accident happened on Dickenson and Kearney near Kerman around 11:30 Friday night.
The highway patrol says the young man drove his car off the road and hit a tree. He was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
Investigators are now looking into whether alcohol played a role in the crash.
accident, kerman, fresno county, local
- Pedestrian killed in Fresno HWY 99 hit and run
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case 59 min ago
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters U-Pick Apricots 35 min ago
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters...
44 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos