Teen recovering after crash in Fresno County
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A teenager is recovering after crashing his car in Fresno County.
The accident happened on Dickenson and Kearney near Kerman around 11:30 Friday night.
The highway patrol says the young man drove his car off the road and hit a tree. He was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
Investigators are now looking into whether alcohol played a role in the crash.
accident, kerman, fresno county, local
- Perez and Barrera found guilty of 1st degree murder
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital 29 min ago
- Photos: Easter traditions explained
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised 26 min ago
- Yonhap: Captain of sunken SKorean ferry arrested 38 min ago
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water use
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River