Bakersfield woman wins big at Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A woman had the lucky touch at Tachi Palace and walked away with more than $1 million bucks.
Elizabeth F. of Bakersfield was playing the Wheel of Fortune slot machines at the Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino in Lemoore -- and hit the jackpot. Now she's $1.15 million richer, thanks to the lucky spin.
A Tachi Palace representative said it's a great way to start the New Year.
Four other people were big winners too -- each winning $10 thousand big ones in the month of December.
tachi palace hotel and casino, bakersfield, lemoore, kings county, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos