Fire damages Fowler's Chamber of Commerce office
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County Fire is investigating what caused an early morning fire in Fowler's Chamber of Commerce office.
The fire started around 5:20 a.m .Thursday morning on Merced Street near Third. Fire officials quickly put out the fire.
Smoke from the fire and the water used to put it out caused most of the damage in the building. Fire officials say the fire started inside the building and they are calling the fire suspicious
Fire officials said no one was inside the building at the time of the fire. The building is 40 to 50 years old and was once a hospital for the City of Fowler.
fire, fowler, selma, fresno county, local, sontaya rose
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge 30 min ago
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?