Arrest made in South Valley murder case
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An arrest has been made in a South Valley shooting that goes back more than three years.
Armando Gonzalez was taken into custody on Sunday in connection with the murder of 14-year-old Martin Leon. Leon was shot to death in a Richgrove home in November 2008.
Another suspect Julio Hernandez was also arrested in connection to Leon's murder.
murder, homicide, richgrove, delano, earlimart, porterville, tulare county, local
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch