Arrest made in South Valley murder case
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An arrest has been made in a South Valley shooting that goes back more than three years.
Armando Gonzalez was taken into custody on Sunday in connection with the murder of 14-year-old Martin Leon. Leon was shot to death in a Richgrove home in November 2008.
Another suspect Julio Hernandez was also arrested in connection to Leon's murder.
murder, homicide, richgrove, delano, earlimart, porterville, tulare county, local
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies
- Accuweather Forecast
22 min ago