Parlier blaze displaces more than a dozen
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Red Cross is helping 14 people who were forced out of their home after it caught fire.
The blaze broke out around 7:30 Tuesday night on Young Avenue in Parlier.
CalFire says faulty electrical wiring sparked the flames.
Firefighters responded quickly and the home had minor damage from fire and smoke.
Officials say the family won't be able to back to their home until the electrical problems are repaired.
parlier, fresno county, fire, local
- Two killed in shooting near Exeter
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Combat vehicles in east Ukraine fly Russian flag
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"