Parlier blaze displaces more than a dozen
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Red Cross is helping 14 people who were forced out of their home after it caught fire.
The blaze broke out around 7:30 Tuesday night on Young Avenue in Parlier.
CalFire says faulty electrical wiring sparked the flames.
Firefighters responded quickly and the home had minor damage from fire and smoke.
Officials say the family won't be able to back to their home until the electrical problems are repaired.
parlier, fresno county, fire, local
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law 43 min ago
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge 48 min ago
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Sal's prepares holiday tamales
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos