Fresno Co Sheriff's look to ID burglary suspect
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County Sheriff's detectives are asking for the public's help in identifying a man, caught on video, attempting to use a stolen credit card.
In December, the Fresno County Sheriff's deputies investigated a home burglary on S. Academy, east of Selma. Deputies say the home was robbed while the owners were out of town and more than $40,000 in property was taken.
The day after the burglary, a credit card that was stolen during the break in was used at the Chukchansi Gold Casino. Deputies say the suspect also tried unsuccessfully to use the credit card to get approximately $1,000 in cash advances.
A casino surveillance camera was able to get video of the suspect. He is described as a white male with a shaved head. He was wearing a red "Tap Out" T-shirt over a gray colored long sleeve shirt.
Detectives are asking for anyone with information on the identity of this subject to please call the Fresno County Sheriff's Office at 488-3111.
selma, reedley, kingsburg, parlier, fresno county, crimetracker, theft, burglary, local
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Accuweather Forecast
11 min ago