Fresno Co Sheriff's look to ID burglary suspect
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County Sheriff's detectives are asking for the public's help in identifying a man, caught on video, attempting to use a stolen credit card.
In December, the Fresno County Sheriff's deputies investigated a home burglary on S. Academy, east of Selma. Deputies say the home was robbed while the owners were out of town and more than $40,000 in property was taken.
The day after the burglary, a credit card that was stolen during the break in was used at the Chukchansi Gold Casino. Deputies say the suspect also tried unsuccessfully to use the credit card to get approximately $1,000 in cash advances.
A casino surveillance camera was able to get video of the suspect. He is described as a white male with a shaved head. He was wearing a red "Tap Out" T-shirt over a gray colored long sleeve shirt.
Detectives are asking for anyone with information on the identity of this subject to please call the Fresno County Sheriff's Office at 488-3111.
selma, reedley, kingsburg, parlier, fresno county, crimetracker, theft, burglary, local
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51 42 min ago
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley 24 min ago
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Tower District crimes attacked head-on
- Valley Works: Educational partnership providing opportunities
- FPU hopes Wilson is answer for women's hoops
- Experts say warm spring means more bugs
- Valley gets cutting-edge way to treat skin blemishes
- Search for new Fresno State president wrapping up
- Fowler High School holds college signing day
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes 80 percent contained
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- Cement truck overturns on HWY 99 to HWY 180 interchange
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt...
23 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos