Fresno Co Sheriff's look to ID burglary suspect
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County Sheriff's detectives are asking for the public's help in identifying a man, caught on video, attempting to use a stolen credit card.
In December, the Fresno County Sheriff's deputies investigated a home burglary on S. Academy, east of Selma. Deputies say the home was robbed while the owners were out of town and more than $40,000 in property was taken.
The day after the burglary, a credit card that was stolen during the break in was used at the Chukchansi Gold Casino. Deputies say the suspect also tried unsuccessfully to use the credit card to get approximately $1,000 in cash advances.
A casino surveillance camera was able to get video of the suspect. He is described as a white male with a shaved head. He was wearing a red "Tap Out" T-shirt over a gray colored long sleeve shirt.
Detectives are asking for anyone with information on the identity of this subject to please call the Fresno County Sheriff's Office at 488-3111.
selma, reedley, kingsburg, parlier, fresno county, crimetracker, theft, burglary, local
- Truck driver dies after pinned while making delivery in Fresno 51 min ago
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Fresno State fans plan for the Royal Purple Vegas Bowl 38 min ago
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Surviving the mall's food court
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona