Visalia Transit planning meeting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- City leaders in Visalia want to make it easier for members of the community to use city buses.
An open house will be held Wednesday evening for Visalia Transit's Short Range Transit Plan (SRTP). The interactive public workshop will give riders and community members the opportunity to share their ideas about Visalia Transit's bus schedules, routes and services.
The open house is the first of three public workshops regarding the SRTP planning process. Visalia transit operates seven days a week within the City of Visalia and provides bus service to Goshen, Farmersville and Exeter.
visalia, farmersville, goshen, exeter, tulare county, local
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial 12 min ago
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- Gang member arrested after ABC30 story comment
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Son sought in beating of parents in Fresno
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Walking Dead actress admits sending ricin to Obama
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30