Visalia Transit planning meeting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- City leaders in Visalia want to make it easier for members of the community to use city buses.
An open house will be held Wednesday evening for Visalia Transit's Short Range Transit Plan (SRTP). The interactive public workshop will give riders and community members the opportunity to share their ideas about Visalia Transit's bus schedules, routes and services.
The open house is the first of three public workshops regarding the SRTP planning process. Visalia transit operates seven days a week within the City of Visalia and provides bus service to Goshen, Farmersville and Exeter.
visalia, farmersville, goshen, exeter, tulare county, local
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Consumer Reports: Skip extended car warranties
- Diamond 'Dogs swept by New Mexico
- 'Dogs women's, men's hoops set for postseason
- Oprah Winfrey to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
- Accuweather Forecast
23 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos