Woman wins 2011 Chrysler 300 at Eagle Mountain Casino in Porterville
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A woman with the magic touch hit the grand prize jackpot and went home with a brand new car on Monday.
Alison Vanzant Aldrich was playing on the "Power Strike" slot machine at Eagle Mountain Casino in Porterville, when she hit nine power symbols on a max bet.
She thought she had won 24-hundred dollars until a slot attendant came over and told her she had won the grand prize, a brand new 2011 Chrysler 300. She says she'd been playing on the machine for about an hour when all of the bells and whistles started blaring.
Vanzant Aldrich says she was shocked because at first, she didn't know what jackpot she hit.
eagle mountain casino, porterville, tulare, tulare county, visalia, lemon cove, goshen, local
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs 26 min ago
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report 22 min ago
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low