Yosemite ranger killed after tree falls on tent
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- This weekend's storm is being blamed for the death of a Yosemite Park ranger.
Ryan Hiller, 27, was camping at Curry Village Saturday when strong winds caused a tree branch to fall on his tent cabin.
Yosemite officials say many trees were uprooted during the storm, but no other injuries have been reported.
yosemite national park, wawona, midpines, mariposa county, local
- 3 boys missing in Dinuba
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal 54 min ago
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi 8 min ago
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Wonder Woman cast for Batman and Superman film