Badger Pass Ski area finally opens
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Badger Pass Ski area in Yosemite finally opens for the season more than a month later than usual.
Badger Pass usually opens before Christmas but the lack of snow kept the ski area closed. Recent storms finally covered the area in more than two feet of snow.
Badger Pass typically closes around April first, so you only have about two months to take advantage.
Watch the video for complete coverage from Action News reporter Sara Sandrik.
yosemite national park, local, sara sandrik
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos