Badger Pass Ski area finally opens
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Badger Pass Ski area in Yosemite finally opens for the season more than a month later than usual.
Badger Pass usually opens before Christmas but the lack of snow kept the ski area closed. Recent storms finally covered the area in more than two feet of snow.
Badger Pass typically closes around April first, so you only have about two months to take advantage.
Watch the video for complete coverage from Action News reporter Sara Sandrik.
yosemite national park, local, sara sandrik
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Fresno City Council holds public hearing on Westlake development
- Vigil held for victims of gang violence in Porterville
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- abcnews: Paul Ryan Says Presidential Ambitions Not... 36 min ago
- LA psychic, husband charged with curse scam
- California prostitutes win victim compensation
- Chaos, gunbattles, hungry kids in Central African Republic
- Lawmakers frustrated, optimistic about farm bill
- FUSD fears losing millions for low-income students
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- Gang member arrested after ABC30 story comment
- Clovis crash leaves motorcycle rider in critical condition
- How to make Christmas cookies and cocktails