Highway 120 in Yosemite to reopen Saturday
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Yosemite Park Rangers announced Highway 120 will reopen Saturday morning at 8am.
Park employees worked throughout the week to clear the road of debris and rocks after a large rock fall covered the road with rocks and debris on Sunday night.
Temporary road closures will be in place next week to allow the park unrestricted access to pave the road. Exact days and times have not been established.
Visitors are asked to call 209-372-0200 for 24-hour updated road and weather information.
yosemite national park, mariposa county, local
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe