Highway 120 in Yosemite to reopen Saturday
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Yosemite Park Rangers announced Highway 120 will reopen Saturday morning at 8am.
Park employees worked throughout the week to clear the road of debris and rocks after a large rock fall covered the road with rocks and debris on Sunday night.
Temporary road closures will be in place next week to allow the park unrestricted access to pave the road. Exact days and times have not been established.
Visitors are asked to call 209-372-0200 for 24-hour updated road and weather information.
yosemite national park, mariposa county, local
- Feds look to protect frogs, toad in Sierra Nevada
- Native American remains found during fishing trip
- 18-month-old child dies in Kern County house fire
- Mariposa fire evacuees are heading home
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini, 51, dies
- Brian Calhoun pleads not guilty in student attack
- Fresno City Manager Mark Scott resigns
- Panel restores some pay for California lawmakers, governor
- Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test
- Valley kids get a new perspective on water
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Porterville to vote on gay pride proclamation
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos