Fresno school bus crashes in Downtown Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno Unified school bus was involved in an accident during the morning commute on Friday.
The accident happened just after 8 a.m. at Belmont and Broadway in Downtown Fresno.
Police say the driver of a van ran a red light northbound on Broadway hitting the bus that was traveling westbound on Belmont. The impact of the crash caused the bus to hit another car and a power pole.
Two children were on the bus but not injured. The driver of the van was treated for minor injures.
fresno downtown, fresno, fresno county, local
- Police investigate deadly Tower District stabbing
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
- Police: Released parole violator shot at officers
- New medical center breaks ground in Visalia 26 min ago
- Fresno City Council votes against planned bike lane 23 min ago
- Overseas lotto scams prey on elderly 15 min ago
- Bob Wills home threatened by development
- Maldonado family sues Fresno over underground bike path
- No fatalities in I-5 bridge collapse in NW Wash
- 5.7 earthquake strikes northeast of Chico
- BBQ101 at Caruthers High School
- Parlier homicide victim identified as Francisco Esquivel-Lucio
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos