Second suspect in custody for Visalia Mall shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police say Adrian Esquer was taken into custody on Sunday by the Visalia Police Department's S.W.A.T. Team at his residence in Northeast Visalia without incident.
Police say Esquer took part in a shooting at the Visalia Mall on Friday.
This is the second arrest for this shooting. He was booked at the Tulare County Main Jail for two counts of Attempt Homicide and a Gang Enhancement. The Visalia Police Department's Violent Crimes' Unit investigated this incident.
shooting, crimetracker, visalia, tulare, tulare county, goshen, lemon cove, local
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy