Second suspect in custody for Visalia Mall shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police say Adrian Esquer was taken into custody on Sunday by the Visalia Police Department's S.W.A.T. Team at his residence in Northeast Visalia without incident.
Police say Esquer took part in a shooting at the Visalia Mall on Friday.
This is the second arrest for this shooting. He was booked at the Tulare County Main Jail for two counts of Attempt Homicide and a Gang Enhancement. The Visalia Police Department's Violent Crimes' Unit investigated this incident.
shooting, crimetracker, visalia, tulare, tulare county, goshen, lemon cove, local
- Dr. Joseph Castro named new Fresno State president
- London attack could be terror-related, says UK official 12 min ago
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Ben Bernanke signals Fed to maintain stimulus efforts
- Eric Garcetti elected Los Angeles mayor
- LA voters back measure to cap number of pot shops
- US home sales tick up to highest in 3 ½ years
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- Canned peaches may be as good for you as fresh ones
- Mild, dry weather helps California rice growers