Strathmore man found with gunshot wound dies
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Tulare County Sheriff's Office is investigating a suspicious death in Strathmore.
Around 5:30 Tuesday evening, investigators were called to a home near Road 230 and Avenue 194 with a report of shots fired. When authorities arrived, they found a man with a gunshot wound. He was flown to a Fresno hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
In a video interview with the Porterville Recorder, Captain Mike Boudreau with The Tulare County Sheriff's Office said the shooting likely stemmed from a home invasion.
strathmore, tulare county, crimetracker, shooting, home invasion, local
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Combat vehicles in east Ukraine fly Russian flag
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California