Police say man hit by cars in Parlier
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Parlier police are releasing new details on a deadly pedestrian accident.
Authorities say the man hit and killed on Academy Avenue and Parlier around 6 p.m. Tuesday night may have been struck by more than three cars.
Police say the victim seemed to be crossing Academy when he was hit by a car and then at least two other motorists who didn't see him down in the roadway.
Those drivers all stopped at the scene and are cooperating with officers.
parlier, fresno county, accident, local
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes
- Costly headphone disappoints
- 2 arrested in Tulare Co for allegedly shooting man several times
- 4 displaced after Central Fresno house fire
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Rain could pose threat to Valley orange crops
- Toys for Tots Marathon Weekend 2013
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004