Fresno man safe after alleged carjacking in Tulare
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno man is safe after Tulare County Sheriff's Deputies say he was carjacked and kidnapped from a party on Pratt Road in Tulare.
Investigators believe the 21-year-old man was at the party when he was carjacked by another man.
The suspect took the man and his car but later let him go.
Sheriff's deputies have not identified the suspect and are asking anyone with information to call the Tulare County Sheriff's Office.
tulare, tulare county, carjacking, crimetracker, local
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Fresno man pleads guilty to murdering father
- Free dental care to be offered in Fresno