S. Valley man arrested after bank robbery
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man is under arrest after police say he robbed a bank in the South Valley.
The robbery happened at 10:30 Monday morning at the Chase Bank in Visalia at the corner of Goshen and Akers.
Visalia Police say 24-year-old Sang Van Nguyen handed a teller a note demanding money.
After being given the cash, he ran into a neighborhood northwest of the bank
Just a few minutes later officers saw Nguyen and arrested him.
The cash was recovered and Nguyen was booked at the tUlare County Main Jail for robbery.
visalia, tulare county, robbery, crimetracker, south valley, local
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Are there enough police officers in Visalia?
- Good Sports: Kensuke Tanaka
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting