S. Valley man arrested after bank robbery
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man is under arrest after police say he robbed a bank in the South Valley.
The robbery happened at 10:30 Monday morning at the Chase Bank in Visalia at the corner of Goshen and Akers.
Visalia Police say 24-year-old Sang Van Nguyen handed a teller a note demanding money.
After being given the cash, he ran into a neighborhood northwest of the bank
Just a few minutes later officers saw Nguyen and arrested him.
The cash was recovered and Nguyen was booked at the tUlare County Main Jail for robbery.
visalia, tulare county, robbery, crimetracker, south valley, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos