Porterville man arrested after alleged child porn find
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police in Porterville have arrested a man after investigators say he left key evidence behind when he moved out of the South Valley city.
32-year-old Adam Guillen was taken into custody after a suitcase left in his former home was traced back to him.
That suitcase was allegedly filled with child pornography.
The new homeowner reportedly found the materials inside the house and called police.
Guillen recently moved out of the South Valley to San Juan Bautista.
Authorities there tracked down Guillen and made the arrest.
porterville, tulare county, crimetracker, local
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members 1 min ago
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game 5 min ago
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Fresno's Operation Bulldog cracks down on...
10 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos