Fresno man shot twice in the same week
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are investigating a shooting in East Central Fresno in which the victim was shot twice in one week.
The latest shooting happened shortly after 1:30 Tuesday afternoon at Winery and Floradora.
Police say someone drove up, in a dark colored Honda, and shot at the victim. He was taken to the hospital. His wounds are considered non-life threatening.
Police say they believe the shooting was tagger-gang related. They also say the same victim was shot last week at Chestnut and Olive.
Anyone with information is asked to call Fresno Police.
shooting, crimetracker, gang, fresno east central, fresno, fresno county, local
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe