Fresno man shot twice in the same week
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are investigating a shooting in East Central Fresno in which the victim was shot twice in one week.
The latest shooting happened shortly after 1:30 Tuesday afternoon at Winery and Floradora.
Police say someone drove up, in a dark colored Honda, and shot at the victim. He was taken to the hospital. His wounds are considered non-life threatening.
Police say they believe the shooting was tagger-gang related. They also say the same victim was shot last week at Chestnut and Olive.
Anyone with information is asked to call Fresno Police.
shooting, crimetracker, gang, fresno east central, fresno, fresno county, local
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl 59 min ago
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies 39 min ago
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos