Fresno man shot twice in the same week
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are investigating a shooting in East Central Fresno in which the victim was shot twice in one week.
The latest shooting happened shortly after 1:30 Tuesday afternoon at Winery and Floradora.
Police say someone drove up, in a dark colored Honda, and shot at the victim. He was taken to the hospital. His wounds are considered non-life threatening.
Police say they believe the shooting was tagger-gang related. They also say the same victim was shot last week at Chestnut and Olive.
Anyone with information is asked to call Fresno Police.
shooting, crimetracker, gang, fresno east central, fresno, fresno county, local
- Woman killed in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting 3 min ago
- Man shot in upper torso in Parlier; 1 person detained 42 min ago
- Large fire guts warehouse southeast of Fresno
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing 35 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Fresno residents can dispose of old tires for free
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Safeway to pay $2.25 million to settle lawsuit
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes