Fresno man shot twice in the same week
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are investigating a shooting in East Central Fresno in which the victim was shot twice in one week.
The latest shooting happened shortly after 1:30 Tuesday afternoon at Winery and Floradora.
Police say someone drove up, in a dark colored Honda, and shot at the victim. He was taken to the hospital. His wounds are considered non-life threatening.
Police say they believe the shooting was tagger-gang related. They also say the same victim was shot last week at Chestnut and Olive.
Anyone with information is asked to call Fresno Police.
shooting, crimetracker, gang, fresno east central, fresno, fresno county, local
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Tower District crimes attacked head-on
- Valley Works: Educational partnership providing opportunities
- FPU hopes Wilson is answer for women's hoops
- Experts say warm spring means more bugs
- Valley gets cutting-edge way to treat skin blemishes
- Search for new Fresno State president wrapping up
- Fowler High School holds college signing day
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes 80 percent contained
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- Cement truck overturns on HWY 99 to HWY 180 interchange