Tipster spots fugitive on Facebook in Coarsegold
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Nevada woman wanted in Long Beach, LA County, San Bernardino and San Diego is no longer a fugitive after someone spots her photo on Facebook.
Beavers, who uses nearly a dozen aliases, was wanted on a $500,000 warrant issued out San Bernardino, $100,000 warrant out of Long Beach and a $26,000 warrant out of LA County and a $10,000 warrant issued out San Diego ... all warrants for prostitution.
The Madera County Sheriff's Department was notified Friday afternoon that Beavers could be found in Coarsegold -- the information surfaced when the tipster saw her picture posted on the popular social networking site.
Within half an hour of receiving that call, Sergeant Tyson Pogue and Deputy Brandon Harlow tracked Beavers down at a home on Crystal Springs Way located in Yosemite Lakes Park.
Andrea Beavers now sits behind bars in Madera County Department of Corrections awaiting extradition.
facebook, crimetracker, madera county, coalinga, oakhurst, bass lake, madera, local
- Earthquake shakes parts of the Central Valley
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- How to make Christmas cookies and cocktails
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Son sought in beating of parents in Fresno
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam