About 100 Valley couples tied the knot this Valentine's Day
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- About one hundred Central Valley couples tied the knot this Valentine's Day, with a Vegas style ceremony.
It's not your typical wedding ceremony, and it's certainly not Graceland, nor is it Vegas. But, for just a few minutes, or at least for your wedding, Elvis is your man.
For 19 year old Lizeth and 22 year old Enrique, Elvis was a surprise. The Firebaugh couple met in middle school, and have yet to spend a day apart. So a private ceremony at the county clerk's office was exactly what they wanted.
valentine's day, local
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes burns one home
- El Tapatio fire prompts two business to evacuate in Fresno
- Fresno Police open fire on suspect after bike chase
- Hundreds of UC Merced students receive their degrees
- Firebaugh man kills home invasion suspect with a sword
- Investigators look into Merced house fire
- California Classic Weekend half marathon
- Visalia PD cracks down on underage drinking
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Tornado-ravaged Texas town to start recovery
- Castaic-area brush fire fully contained
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos