South Valley authorities searching for robbery suspect
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Tulare County Sheriff's Deputies are looking for an armed robbery suspect.
Investigators say they believe 26-year old Luis Casillias robbed two stores at gunpoint Saturday.
The first happened at a recycling business in Earlimart Saturday afternoon.
Witnesses say Casillias entered the business, showed the clerk a gun and demanded money before running away.
Then, an hour later deputies received another call from a Mini-Mart in Poplar.
Investigators say the same thing happened there before Casillias took off.
Investigators believe Casillias lives in Delano.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Tulare County Sheriff's Office.
south valley, tulare county, earlimart, poplar, crimetracker, robbery, local, jessica peres
- Harlem explosion, collapse leaves 2 dead, 17 hurt
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare Co officer-involved shooting 31 min ago
- Scammers nearly took a Merced woman for big cash
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network