South Valley authorities searching for robbery suspect
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Tulare County Sheriff's Deputies are looking for an armed robbery suspect.
Investigators say they believe 26-year old Luis Casillias robbed two stores at gunpoint Saturday.
The first happened at a recycling business in Earlimart Saturday afternoon.
Witnesses say Casillias entered the business, showed the clerk a gun and demanded money before running away.
Then, an hour later deputies received another call from a Mini-Mart in Poplar.
Investigators say the same thing happened there before Casillias took off.
Investigators believe Casillias lives in Delano.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Tulare County Sheriff's Office.
south valley, tulare county, earlimart, poplar, crimetracker, robbery, local, jessica peres
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home
- Fatal Planada shooting alarmingly similar to another
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- 6 missing people found alive in northern Nevada
- Putin vows to beef up Arctic military presence