Three teens arrested in Porterville shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Three teenagers were arrested following a shooting in East Porterville.
Porterville Police say they were in the middle of an investigation when they heard gunshots. Officers rushed to the 100-block of South Doree where they say they saw three people running from the scene.
Isaac Garcia, 18, was later arrested along with two teen boys. All of them face charges of assault with a deadly weapon.
One victim was slightly injured in the incident. Porterville Police say the incident is gang related.
porterville, tulare county, shooting, crimetracker, local
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room fight
- Wheels of Hope awards Valley family a new car 47 min ago
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos