Coroner completes autopsy on body found in canal
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The coroner's office has completed an autopsy on a body found in a Fresno County canal.
But they still aren't sure how the man died.
The body was found on Sunday afternoon in a dry canal near Greenwood and Central south of Sanger.
They say the unidentified man had no obvious signs of trauma because his body had decomposed.
Officials now say they will wait on toxicology tests to try to determine the cause of death.
fresno county, sanger, local
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos