Coroner completes autopsy on body found in canal
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The coroner's office has completed an autopsy on a body found in a Fresno County canal.
But they still aren't sure how the man died.
The body was found on Sunday afternoon in a dry canal near Greenwood and Central south of Sanger.
They say the unidentified man had no obvious signs of trauma because his body had decomposed.
Officials now say they will wait on toxicology tests to try to determine the cause of death.
fresno county, sanger, local
- Senate panel approves immigration bill 27 min ago
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado
- Jodi Arias asks for life in prison
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Xbox One to go on sale in late 2013
- ESPN layoffs are the latest in a series of Disney cuts
- State senate special election approaching
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley
- Photos: Aftermath of deadly tornadoes
- Madera County fire nearly contained
- Asparagus demand goes up as supply shrinks
- California cherry harvest begins
- California sheep ranchers face high costs, competition