Coroner completes autopsy on body found in canal
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The coroner's office has completed an autopsy on a body found in a Fresno County canal.
But they still aren't sure how the man died.
The body was found on Sunday afternoon in a dry canal near Greenwood and Central south of Sanger.
They say the unidentified man had no obvious signs of trauma because his body had decomposed.
Officials now say they will wait on toxicology tests to try to determine the cause of death.
fresno county, sanger, local
- Malaysian official says missing plane hijacked 20 min ago
- SW Fresno crash sends 12 people to hospital
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about 34 min ago
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- YouTube: Newborn Gorilla Recovers After Emergency...