Suspect arrested for casing, robbing in Tulare Co
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Investigators arrested a man wanted for casing and robbing several South Valley businesses.
The Tulare County Sheriff's office says Luis Casillas was not only seen casing businesses before the crimes -- but he was also caught on camera during the crime. Casillas was arrested Tuesday morning in Porterville.
Investigators say he robbed a recycling business in Earlimart on Saturday afternoon. Deputies say Casillas showed the worker a handgun and demanded money.
In all, Casillas was arrested with a total of five crimes.
crimetracker, robbery, tulare, tulare county, earlimart, porterville, local
- Feds look to protect frogs, toad in Sierra Nevada
- Native American remains found during fishing trip
- 18-month-old child dies in Kern County house fire
- Mariposa fire evacuees are heading home
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini, 51, dies
- Brian Calhoun pleads not guilty in student attack
- Fresno City Manager Mark Scott resigns
- Panel restores some pay for California lawmakers, governor
- Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test
- Valley kids get a new perspective on water
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Porterville to vote on gay pride proclamation
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos