Teen survives 100mph crash in Chowchilla
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A teenager is recovering Wednesday following a racing accident in Chowchilla.
Police say the teen was racing with another underage driver on Robertson Boulevard near 8th Street on Tuesday.
The teen's car hit speeds of up to 100 miles an hour until it slide off the road and hit a palm tree. Rescuers had to use the Jaws of Life to get him out.
He survived, but his condition has not been released.
accident, chowchilla, madera county, madera, local
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe