Teen survives 100mph crash in Chowchilla
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A teenager is recovering Wednesday following a racing accident in Chowchilla.
Police say the teen was racing with another underage driver on Robertson Boulevard near 8th Street on Tuesday.
The teen's car hit speeds of up to 100 miles an hour until it slide off the road and hit a palm tree. Rescuers had to use the Jaws of Life to get him out.
He survived, but his condition has not been released.
accident, chowchilla, madera county, madera, local
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial 54 min ago
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- Gang member arrested after ABC30 story comment
- How to make Christmas cookies and cocktails
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Son sought in beating of parents in Fresno
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Walking Dead actress admits sending ricin to Obama