Teen survives 100mph crash in Chowchilla
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A teenager is recovering Wednesday following a racing accident in Chowchilla.
Police say the teen was racing with another underage driver on Robertson Boulevard near 8th Street on Tuesday.
The teen's car hit speeds of up to 100 miles an hour until it slide off the road and hit a palm tree. Rescuers had to use the Jaws of Life to get him out.
He survived, but his condition has not been released.
accident, chowchilla, madera county, madera, local
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low