Arrest made in the stabbing of a Fresno homeless man
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police have made an arrest in the fatal stabbing of a homeless man.
Investigators arrested Paul Allen Johnson in connection with the murder.
The stabbing happened in an alley way at a strip mall at the corner of Chestnut and Olive the morning of January 25th.
The victim in this case was identified as 53-year-old Arthur McKnown.
crimetracker, stabbing, fresno, fresno county, local
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered