Arrest made in the stabbing of a Fresno homeless man
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police have made an arrest in the fatal stabbing of a homeless man.
Investigators arrested Paul Allen Johnson in connection with the murder.
The stabbing happened in an alley way at a strip mall at the corner of Chestnut and Olive the morning of January 25th.
The victim in this case was identified as 53-year-old Arthur McKnown.
crimetracker, stabbing, fresno, fresno county, local
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes 80 percent contained
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- The skinny on fitness video games
- The final push for California's 16th Senate seat
- Fresno Police open fire on suspect after bike chase
- La Tapatia fire prompts two business to evacuate in Fresno
- Hundreds of UC Merced students receive their degrees
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 winners list
- Photos: Best moments at Billboard Awards 2013
- Firebaugh man kills home invasion suspect with a sword
- Investigators look into Merced house fire
- California Classic Weekend half marathon
- Visalia PD cracks down on underage drinking
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes 80 percent...
18 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos