Arrest made in the stabbing of a Fresno homeless man
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police have made an arrest in the fatal stabbing of a homeless man.
Investigators arrested Paul Allen Johnson in connection with the murder.
The stabbing happened in an alley way at a strip mall at the corner of Chestnut and Olive the morning of January 25th.
The victim in this case was identified as 53-year-old Arthur McKnown.
crimetracker, stabbing, fresno, fresno county, local
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
- Accuweather Forecast
18 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos